Brighouse Charity Gala only happens because of the fantastic support from the volunteers that help to set up on the day, provide support at the Gala and help with the clearance.
We always need volunteers so the more the merrier we can always find you a way to help –
- Setting up site equipment
- Setting up of gazebos, arenas and stage area
- Gate control
- Helping with the public
- Marshalling of vehicles on the field
- Walking with the procession
- Patrolling of the gala ground
- Rubbish clearance
Once the Gala is over the work doesn’t stop we still need lots of volunteers to help with –
- Pack up site equipment
- Pack up if gazebos, arenas and stage area
- Ensuring all public have left the gala field
- Marshalling vehicles
- Rubbish clearance to bulk skips
Do you have time to commit?
The amount of time you would need to commit would depend on you and what volunteer role you are doing, all we ask is that once you have committed to a role that you go ahead with it or let the Ground chair or Ground Secretary know if anything changes.
Full details of the requirements will be given at the various meetings held in the run up to the gala you are not expected to attend all meetings but will be expected to attend at least 2 where the volunteer roles and expectations on the day will be discussed in detail.