If you have a dog and are interested in entering them into the very popular Companion Dog Show here is all the information you need to know.
The Dog Show is held and managed under Kennel Club Regulations and the judge, Emily Jayne Fuller (Jacanshe), is registered with the Kennel Club to judge dog shows.
Puppies MUST be a minimum of 6 months of age on the day of show in order to compete as per the Kennel Club Regulations.
Entries are taken from 1pm, check the map for the location. Fees are £2.00 per class, or enter 3 classes for £5.00.
Pedigree classes (Start from 2pm)
- Any Variety Puppy (6 to 12 months)
- Any Variety Sporting
- Any Variety Non-Sporting
- Any Variety Open
Novelty classes (Start from 3pm)
5. Child Handling
6. Special Rescue
7. Most Appealing Eyes
8. Veteran (7-10 years)
9. Vintage (10 years+)
10. Best Crossbreed
11. Most Handsome Dog
12. Prettiest Bitch
13. Best Condition
14. Waggiest Tail
15. The dog the Judge would most like to take home
There will be;
- Gala Trophy & Rosette for the BEST IN SHOW from pedigree classes 1-4
- Best in show - Reserve rosette
- Best in show - Best Puppy rosette (Donated by the Judge)
- Best in show - Best Veteran rosette (Donated by the Judge)
- Best Child Handler rosette (Donated by the Judge)
- Other special's on the day
For further information you can contact: 0113 345 8442 or 07810 437 768
Thanks to all the people who help make this such a wonderful event especially the judge for (err) Judging and you for bringing your dog